The overstimulation of technology and a sedentary lifestyle are such problems that adolescents now show non-Alzheimer’s, dementia-like symptoms. Fortunately, the solution isn’t to get rid of technology, but learn healthier habits while engaging with it — and that’s why our experts are here.
If you, your child or someone you know is exhibiting these symptoms, it could be digital dementia:
- Brain fog
- Poor memory recall
- Developmental delays
- Poor coordination
- Behavioral disorders
Here’s why most people purchase these expert talks:
- Gain access to bonus eGuides, eBooks and discounts from experts
- Missed talks they simply can't bear missing
- Want to retain and rewatch this life-changing information
- Prefer reading transcripts or listening to audios
- Get 5% of your purchase back in HealthMeans credits
- Plus, EVERY purchase supports our mission to help MORE people!
Free Bonus Gifts
Purchase The Digital Dementia Summit to receive the following FREE gifts!
1Free Gift 1
from Partha Nandi, MD Low Sugar Desserts eCookbook $27 value!
Over 30 delicious recipes — shakes, pie, cookies, brownies, pudding and so much more — sweetened with natural ingredients! Great low-sugar alternatives for traditional dessert treats you can make today.